Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Full Circles - This is a fun post (for me at least)

******Edit: it seems my picture has been removed. I'm guessing copyright violation, but I did not receive any notice. Ah, oh well.******

It is something that seems to happen to me often, and today is no different.

Yesterday I was looking up David Bowie movies and came across a movie I had never seen before.

The Prestige (IMDB Link - The Prestige)

In this movie, David Bowie plays the incredible scientist and inventor, Nikola Tesla. (Wiki Link - Tesla)

Today I decided to get the movie and as I was watching it, I also decided to check my Facebook. Interestingly enough, there is a post by The Oatmeal (FB Link - TheOatmeal) linking to an article about Nikola Tesla. (BBC News Link - Tesla)

After finishing the movie, I go back to my Facebook and I click the link to read the article. Within the article is a picture of David Bowie as Nikola Tesla.

David Bowie played Nikola Tesla in 2006 film The Prestige


Ah, how my life goes in circles    };o)


No comments:

Post a Comment