Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Beautiful Daughter


This is Brag Book Day for me

My daughter is beautiful, talented, intelligent, funny, ambitious and today she was baptized. Anyone who has read my blog so far knows that I am not a religious person, so you should know that this was in no way my doing...it's all her. Which I find absolutely wonderful. She is 9 years old and completely and totally in control of her life. She gets excellent grades, she's a Girl Scout, she has faith, she is good with computers, she's articulate and VERY charming. Everyone I introduce her to tells me how pleasant and beautiful she is. One day, an elderly Asian woman came running up to us in a parking lot and in her broken English told me how pretty she thought my daughter was. I was a little scared because I wasn't sure what she was saying and I wasn't sure of her intentions. Anyway, today was a PROUD MOM moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment